Coalition Of Rebel Republic Empires
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ogame USA sever Fornax and we are take it to the next level. Now we have a coalition of alliance in the game and this will be the back bone of the new world era.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Go on Expeditions!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
noo
Senior Advisers
Senior Advisers
noo

Go on Expeditions!  Empty
PostSubject: Go on Expeditions!    Go on Expeditions!  I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 7:04 pm

As soon as you meet the requirements go on expeditions! Free resources, ships, etc.

Basically it is like a slot machine where the more times you roll the more you can make.

http://ogame.wikia.com/wiki/Expedition_Technology
http://ogame.wikia.com/wiki/Expedition

It works, and I've gained way more than I've lost. You will loose the ships you send out occasionally, but all the free ships and resources will more then make up for it.

In the second link it talks about taking a bunch of probes with you too, and I've been doing this, but I'm not sure if it is true. It would be hard to tell, and seems unlikely. But the good thing is you will get a bunch of free probes as you go so it doesn't hurt, and they seem like good fodder in the battles with pirates there. I've never lost a battle(fleet) to pirates, and it seems like you only need maybe 7 light fighters when you first qualify but the pirates get harder as you go. They aren't that big of a deal though, and I wouldn't suggest just sending a cargo alone, as pirates come up frequently and without fighters you are just giving away your cargos.

You will get a lot fighters and heavy fighters as you go so just add them to this expedition fleet. Aliens on the other hand seem to be impossible to defeat and are just one of the scenarios which will eventually make you loose this whole fleet. So you might want to save a few cargos and fighters you get for free for when this happens.

Just think of it as a slot machine, but it plays out quite a bit, and can help you grow faster.
Back to top Go down
TopDog21
Executive Officer
Executive Officer
TopDog21

PostSubject: Re: Go on Expeditions!    Go on Expeditions!  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 10:05 pm

wat free ships do we get because I always go on expeditions alot but I dont get any
Back to top Go down
noo
Senior Advisers
Senior Advisers
noo

PostSubject: Re: Go on Expeditions!    Go on Expeditions!  I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 1:16 pm

I've got as high as a cruiser so far. Mostly cargo ships, probes, and light fighters. I've got some heavy fighters too. Apparently you can get better ships, but even the probes are useful, worth it. I don't really believe in the theory sending probes along is worth it, as mentioned above. I've tried it and it seems to make no difference, and since you will loose your expedition fleet it doesn't seem worth it. Probes will act a fodder against well equipped pirates, but they also make it so you will not retreat if out matched. Because of how much resources are required for how many probes some people suggest, it is not worth it since aliens will most likely outmatch you, win. I've noticed as your rank increases the pirates and aliens seem to get better equipped. I've fought pirates who have cruisers so far. My new thing is to just send one large cargo alone. Generally they will retreat, or if you loose it, it isn't that much of a loss. Small cargos seem to weak and have too little of a cargo capacity for the most common resources you will likely get.
Back to top Go down
noo
Senior Advisers
Senior Advisers
noo

PostSubject: Re: Go on Expeditions!    Go on Expeditions!  I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 1:20 pm

You know what is strange, I've experienced 'errors' where you go on expeditions, it says nothing happened, you didn't find anything, and suddenly I have heavy fighters instead of light fighters. I've also gotten ships above my research level, and am hoping I someday bring back something really cool. I got some large cargos way before I could build them, and those came in very handy when I was starting off.
Back to top Go down
Blackstarrebel
Admin CEO
Admin CEO
Blackstarrebel

PostSubject: Re: Go on Expeditions!    Go on Expeditions!  I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 6:11 pm

goten 3 battale ships before and i have goten 60 probes Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
https://c-o-r-e.forumotion.com
TopDog21
Executive Officer
Executive Officer
TopDog21

PostSubject: Re: Go on Expeditions!    Go on Expeditions!  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 3:51 am

well I got 3 colony ships, 20 battleships, 4 large cargo ships, 2 recyclers and 7 probes on my main planet build with all 3 of my planets i got same amount of colony ships, same amount battle ships, 17 small cargo ships, 8 large cargo ships, same amount of recyclers, 95 light fighters, 2 heavy fighters and the same amount of probes. Overall is that good for my Rank. I asked some one else but I for got wat they said. I need to know how to get a better rank score and how to get more resources besides building the resources and exploring and also attacking
Back to top Go down
Blackstarrebel
Admin CEO
Admin CEO
Blackstarrebel

PostSubject: Re: Go on Expeditions!    Go on Expeditions!  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 8:04 am

yes relly good now try to get batlle cruser tech youll need it but firsst get a fourth planet if you can.
Back to top Go down
TopDog21
Executive Officer
Executive Officer
TopDog21

PostSubject: Re: Go on Expeditions!    Go on Expeditions!  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 6:40 pm

well now i got a 4th planet and y should I get a battle cruiser
Back to top Go down
Blackstarrebel
Admin CEO
Admin CEO
Blackstarrebel

PostSubject: Re: Go on Expeditions!    Go on Expeditions!  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 7:57 pm

Tmore ships the better, depends if your a fleeter. its always good to have stronger ship, but it depends on your prioritys like if you in a safe area.
Back to top Go down
TopDog21
Executive Officer
Executive Officer
TopDog21

PostSubject: Re: Go on Expeditions!    Go on Expeditions!  I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 1:32 am

well I am every close of getting there but I dont have enough resources to get it researched. I have already 20 battle ships now and to me thats good
Back to top Go down
Blackstarrebel
Admin CEO
Admin CEO
Blackstarrebel

PostSubject: Re: Go on Expeditions!    Go on Expeditions!  I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 7:37 am

ok thats good to farao
Back to top Go down
TopDog21
Executive Officer
Executive Officer
TopDog21

PostSubject: Re: Go on Expeditions!    Go on Expeditions!  I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 5:16 am

well I am getting closer to gettin battle cruiser done
Back to top Go down
noo
Senior Advisers
Senior Advisers
noo

PostSubject: Re: Go on Expeditions!    Go on Expeditions!  I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 3:39 pm

@TopDog21 you should make sure you keep up on your resources, defenses, and weapons tech too. Because as you advance in military rank greater enemies will be able to attack you who have higher levels in each, and each of these things take time to build and research.

Resources (mines) are required to build ships faster or rebuild your defenses if you are attacked, as you will not always find an easy target to attack and get resources from and will become more and more desperate for resources. If you keep up on building mines this will not be a problem, as research will not take days to gather resources to complete.

Defenses are important even if you have a big fleet, because unless your ships are flying at all times when they land they can be taken from you. I've seen some players who a bit down the road I'm going to invade and take their whole fleet, because they have neglected all other aspects of the game and only built a big fleet.

Combat research (armor, shield, and weapons techs) are very important to keep up on. If you go on expeditions you can test you abilities in combat against pirates and aliens, and you will quickly find that these numbers matter almost more then how many ships you have. At some times with one light fighter I can take on five or more light fighters and win. One of my light fighters is worth more because of the tech levels. The beauty is that upgrading these techs upgrade ALL ships and Defenses at the same time. And these levels unlike ships can not be destroyed. If you have high levels compared to your enemy every ship you build is like building 3 or 4, which is a better time saver in rebuilding your fleet then a nanite factory, because that can be destroyed.

You will always keep research, so in a way it is your true rank.

I would not try and advance too fast by building too many actual weapons unless you are using them to make resources or defend resources, as you are at the strongest advantage at any given rank when you are way ahead in research but only slightly ahead in weapons and slightly lagging in resources.

You can check this by clicking on your highscore and comparing your score to your level in research, weapons, and economy. Personally I'm too far ahead in weapons now and need to research a lot or I'm going to get behind and my ass kicked.
Back to top Go down
TopDog21
Executive Officer
Executive Officer
TopDog21

PostSubject: Re: Go on Expeditions!    Go on Expeditions!  I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 7:52 pm

thx I am doin that as we speak because I know that down the road that I will be attacked by all
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Go on Expeditions!    Go on Expeditions!  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Go on Expeditions!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Coalition Of Rebel Republic Empires :: Public Area :: Galactic Academy :: Extra Tutorial Help-
Jump to: